Home Insurance policy provides a cover to the structure and contents of your home from all unforeseen natural & man-made catastrophes. It provides protection for property and interests of the insured and his family members. It is imperative that you secure your home which gives one peace of mind protecting the most valued possession.
- Section – I: Fire & Allied Perils. Loss to the residential building, household goods & personal effects – as per Fire Policy and Earthquake Risk.
- A) Against House Building.
- B) Against household contents.
- Section – II: Burglary & Housebreaking including larceny or theft (Contents only)
- Section-III: All Risk against valuable items. Loss or damage to Jewellery, Valuables etc. due to accident or misfortune
- Section-IV: Plate Glass Cover (fixed). Accidental breakage of fixed plate glass
- Section-V: Breakdown of domestic appliance. Damage to electrical appliances (refrigerator, mixer etc.) due to electrical or mechanical breakdown.
- Section –VI: Television Sets (All Risk) cover. Sum insured should be its new replacement value
- Section-VII: Pedal Cycle (All Risks) cover. Loss by Fire & allied perils Housebreaking / Theft, Accidental external means
- Section –VIII: Baggage Insurance cover. Loss to accompanied baggage by accident or misfortune
- Section-IX: Personal Accident Insurance cover. Death or bodily injury by accidental, external violent, visible means including Medical Expenses resulting from accident & weekly compensation during hospitalization in Hospital only.
- Section-X: Public Liability &; Workman Compensation Risks. Legal liability of the Insured to the public for bodily injury or accidental death and workman compensation as per Workman Compensation Act